Ideal Mini Boilers hot water problems | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ideal Mini Boilers hot water problems in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kate Richey

Hi
Ive an Ideal Mini Boiler which has been serviced in December 2010.
Ive had no hot water in my shower and bath since around that time. HELP. The first plumber I got in said it must be a problem with the heat transmitter in the boiler. The boiler man then said it was not a boiler problem as Ive hot water in all my sinks.
The second plumber said the water wasnt heating up enough for the bath and shower but enough for the sinks. He said it was a boiler problem.
The boiler man will charge me if he comes out again and it isnt a boiler problem. I seem to be going around in circles. I wash myself from the sink and my hair in the kitchen sink but cant stick it any longer. Can anyone exlpain or help?

At work at moment so I will take a photo and post at weekend!

Ideally you need to get the person who serviced the boiler last month back in

can you feel if the pipes are hot to the bath shower?

what i would also try is turn the cold water taps on and then try your shower at the hottest setting

Last edited:
Do you have a thermostatic control on shower/bath filler,bath could be flow rate but shower should be ok,if other taps are,maybe gas pressures have been adjusted,as said request service engineer to call back however may have nothing to do with service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

L
That shouldn't happen. Going to need lots of...
Replies
Views
Is your boiler the 'Ideal Logic Heat 12' (i.e...
Replies
Views
T
Please advise me. I am a disabled pensioner. I...
  • TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
  • Boilers
  • Latest:
  • TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
Replies
Views
TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
T
Hi we’re the boiler sited
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Back