Ideal Standard Aquablade Experiences | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ideal Standard Aquablade Experiences in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Can anyone comment on their experiences with this product?

How good (or bad) is the flush?
How is it from the standpoint of resisting blockages?
How about as far as cleaning/ avoiding skid marks?

Thanks so much!

I have looked at them previously but I gave it a swerve and advised customer against as the flat was a let and with potential for irregular cleaning, (I never cleaned the bog when I lived in a houseshare) I'm not convinced about the thin water outlet area being affected by limescale in a very hard water area (eg London).

Would be good to hear others experinces.

Ideal are generally OK, I've had one fail due to incomplete casting in which case ideal whipped round a replacement, sharpish. Cheaper pots are more likely to have issues with incomplete cleaning of the bowl.

(skids = may be operator error rather than design flaw:))

Aquablade toilet top quality. Easy to service if something has to be sorted out. Flush buttons and fill mechanism depends on model but if you choose something from geberit you are good to go. Easy to clean as they do not have any rims.

Similar plumbing topics

Wow! Thanks for sharing. (although it doesn't...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Just remove the cistern and do the job...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It shows the large plunger more over the black...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Don’t believe what the package says only...
Replies
Views
Did the engineer sort out the problem with...
Replies
Views
Back