Ideal Vogue PCB` | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ideal Vogue PCB` in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Has anyone had a problem with the PCB on an Ideal Vogue?

I fitted a 26kw combi 3 months ago and its Not working 'PCD replaced incorrect' error message
Got Ideal coming out but not til Tuesday:32:

I've heard of a few issues with Ideals recently, not looking good for them. Again!

I've had a couple of Logics playing up recently.
As Leo says, not looking good!

Loose connections. Had a very early vogue boot wasn't fully home on diverter boot.

They must have shifted thousands and thousands of logics and vogues though, there's bound to be a few that throw a wobbly.
Nothings perfect? especially as I've flung in 4 this year and hope they're fine lol.

I unplugged al the connectors on the board then put it back together but no luck.
I really like the Logic and Vogue, just a bit annoyed about the wait for an appointment.

I unplugged al the connectors on the board then put it back together but no luck.
I really like the Logic and Vogue, just a bit annoyed about the wait for an appointment.
You have to really pig and moan and they will put you through to the escalations team who will find a slot asap.

Im not naive enough to think Vaillants are what they used to be, but the back up is awesome. Same day or next day every time ive needed them, even on Sunday's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

C
Nobody seems to know what this is based on, if...
Replies
Views
  • Question
No, I'm certain it makes no difference. It's...
Replies
Views
G
Got an Ideal Vogue 40 Max When its running in...
Replies
Views
Gaz the signman
G
This any good? I think it’s who Screwfix use...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
D
Replies
Views
CMPropsvcs
C
Back