Ideal Vogue price and quality information wanted | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ideal Vogue price and quality information wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Hi All

After launching the Vogue earlier this year through Plumbcentre and PTS only, Ideal are now offering them to all merchants.

We are looking at them, but I am struggling to find any feedback. I know that Tom had one earlier this year that caused a problem, although I think Ideal sorted it pretty quickly.

Has anyone used them, and if so what did you think?

Any information on pricing also very welcome - it would be a great help if you indicate what model, and whether the price includes flue and VAT. If you don't want to post it in the Arms, a PM would also be welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Ray

No dealings with them, our place fits logics, seen pumps and diverters fail a good few times in the first 6 months on them.

Hi ray not heard great things about the vogue mate. I fitted countless logics and had one fault out of around 80 boilers. Are you stocking the logics?

Hi ray not heard great things about the vogue mate. I fitted countless logics and had one fault out of around 80 boilers. Are you stocking the logics?

Yes, we do lots of Ideal Logics (mostly Logic plus) and even more Ideal independents - several hundred a month of these two combined.

I looked briefly at the Vogue in the spring, but stopped researching it when they announced that only plumbs and PTS would be stocking. TBH, I was a bit narked at the time, and have been sulking ever since. :)

ray i will message you the next few days with some prices if that is any good to you

I've fitted a few ray, will try sort you some info out.

Well, we have taken the plunge and ordered a load.

Prices (boiler only, excluding VAT) will be:

26kw £699
32kw £799
40kw £899

All less the installer-connect cashback if you are signed up, which I think is a max of £50 depending on how many you fit.

Lets hope we can sell them. :) Thanks to those who answered.

Crikey, missed the last posts, away with the family @ Longleat Centreparcs, do I have a pudding and risk not fitting the Large jacket ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

This any good? I think it’s who Screwfix use...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
No, decided to go for Viessmann Vitodens 100-W...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks, will look for their single hole...
Replies
Views
Super late to the party but... I heard a...
Replies
Views
Their price rise is just to pay for rays desk...
Replies
Views
Back