Ideal Vogue | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ideal Vogue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
What's the general opinion on these fitted a couple now and not sure about them , thought they were not the quietest i bit undecided about them.

there ok nothing to rave about

I like them.
Like a Vaillant but a bit cheaper, and easier to use

Fitted 2 of them. They are all right but nothing special.
Bit expensive and don't like the plastic casing...........eh.......thats about it. Its a white box with some pipes just the same. As long as they don't give me grief i don't care.

noisy yeah, plastic looking yeah, same heat ex as every other yeah, allow massive co yeah, does the water get hot yeah, do the rads get hot yeah, do i like em yeah ( because im employed).

Speaking of which I feel the same way with the Platinum.
Not worth it over duotec.
Still think vogue is a better boiler than baxis offerings though but perhaps not worth the outlay.

How do you think the Vogue compares to the Logic+, I have fitted many Logic+ boilers of all flavours and sizes but not the Vogue.

I changed from Worcester to Ideal, so much nicer to fit, I do like the vogue, prefer it to worcs or vaillant

How do you think the Vogue compares to the Logic+, I have fitted many Logic+ boilers of all flavours and sizes but not the Vogue.

Stainless heat exchanger instead of aluminium, 10:1 modulation ratio instead of 7:1, LCD display gives you all the commissioning / setup parameters, can program it to display your number when service is due. Quite a few differences, some big, some small.

Brass waterways over the logics now, though I agree they seem to have ramped up the prices lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Except the pump menu has other settings then...
Replies
Views
C
Nobody seems to know what this is based on, if...
Replies
Views
  • Question
No, I'm certain it makes no difference. It's...
Replies
Views
This any good? I think it’s who Screwfix use...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
G
Got an Ideal Vogue 40 Max When its running in...
Replies
Views
Gaz the signman
G
Back