Identify my toilet! | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Identify my toilet! in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zcacogp

Hello,

I'm new here ... apologies if this is a daft question.

Our toilet has a broken lid. Cracked clean in two, and the seat looks like it may be going the same way (<InsertJokeAboutMyWeightHere>). So we need a replacement. But the toilet is a slightly unusual shape; the bowl is quite pointed at the front, and the seat/lid was supplied with it. It came from bathstore in early 2006, and the shape is such that a standard seat/lid really won't work (I've tried.)

The toilet is called a 'Concept', and was supplied by bathstore in 2006. I have the delivery note here. I could (and may yet) call Bathstore and ask whether they supply spare parts for things sold then, but they cocked the order up to the extend that I don't want to have anything more to do with them. They were also fiendishly expensive, and I'd rather not pay their profit margins again.

I've read the "Elongated Toilet Seat" thread and my question is similar, but the item isn't the same (I don't think.) The toilet certainly isn't the same.

It looks like this:

DSC_2903.jpg

DSC_2902.jpg

DSC_2901.jpg

DSC_2900.jpg

(A google search for "Concept WC" brings up a 'concept' range from Ideal Standard, which isn't the same thing.)

All suggestions welcome - for the name and style of the bog, or for places to get a replacement toilet seat from.

Thanks,

Oli.

hi i seem to have the same toilet and problem as you i thought i was the only one! have you had any luck finding a seat for your toilet if so could you let me know where from and how much? if not it looks like a new toilet thanks

£90 will buy a contract close coupled loo that most replacement seats will fit or you have to bite the bullet and go back to the original suppliers, the choice is yours

hi i seem to have the same toilet and problem as you i thought i was the only one! have you had any luck finding a seat for your toilet if so could you let me know where from and how much? if not it looks like a new toilet thanks

I doubt they will be back now there post was from January

i would guess that the back is open at the base to allow access

thread revival Time :50:

I also have 2 x of these Bathstore wc ( hangs head in shame) I also need new seats.

Any ideas where to get them from ? Bathstore no help at all, as they were back in 2006 when I bought the damn things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

You can hire a cheap plumber or a good...
Replies
Views
Hello mate. Thanks for your advice! I tried...
Replies
Views
Bit late to the show but I would have beeen...
Replies
Views
Thank you so much. I will suggest more -...
Replies
Views
Oops I missed the conclusion
Replies
Views
Back