Identify red head valve | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Identify red head valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Hello.
Can someone confirm what this valve with the red head is please?

IMG_20190221_161730.jpg

Please do not touch it if it is what I think it is.
I think it is a pressure valve hence don`t touch it yet and wait awhile. The isolation valve under it is normally full open or full closed. Why are you asking, having problems somewhere?

Snow head has covered all your questions but if your looking for spares I find advanced water quite useful for those.

Just make sure you're registered (g3) to work on the components if connected to unvented cylinder system before diving in.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thanks Shaun. Really appreciate you taking...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Take flow readings where ever you can. Just...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sink basin tap photo attached and need...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Replace the seal if it looks like one in the...
Replies
Views
Back