Ignition Sequence For Force Draught Boilers | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ignition Sequence For Force Draught Boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hardy1

hey there peeps, this one reall got me thinking today, could sumone please explain the sequence of operation for the new combi condensing boilers which all have force draught burners(chambers), many thanks. Hardy1

ignition sequence, demand, gasvalve opens fan runs gas enters mixing chamber air/gas mix in fan through the burner igniter ignites gas boiler lights detection electrode satisfied continuity proven sequence complete

I am going to have to start reading these boiler manuals someday and get my head around all these new boilers :icon10:

well why change the habit of a life time lol. I have done most courses over the years but still cannot set the video. Anything with more than a few buttons and I am stuffed , Think I may suffer burger syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

You need a new service engineer not a new...
Replies
Views
The condensate pipe might be sharing the drain...
Replies
Views
Billy Boiler
B
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the detailed and considered...
Replies
Views
oh, i see
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Back