I'm looking for plumbers mates job in sussex / kent | Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss I'm looking for plumbers mates job in sussex / kent in the Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

S

SUSSEX MAN

Hi, my name is Jason. I've got my ACS, CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, HTR1, CPA1 and my energy efficiency and have also been on a boiler breakdown course at Woody's training. I have some experience in plumbing but I'm really looking for someone to take me on as a plumbers mate. I will be willing to travel and I'm a hard worker and quick learner. I am also booked in to take my CSCS white card next week. Can anybody help or put me in touch with someone that can?

I have my own van and tools, I can organise my own liability insurance. I can also be self employed and work flexible hours. I really just need a chance

You list your qualifications, it may help to list what experience you have in using them. Every little helps to be at the top of the pile, dozens of people posting the same story.

Thank for your reply and I'll take that into consideration. I passed all my exams up North and all my experience was with Northern Gas, where I worked with various gas engineers and plumbers, while I was doing my exams. I've now moved back down south trying to get contacts, work and experience. Since I've been here I've done no more gaswork just bathroom installs, cylinder changes and immersion heaters and header tanks and pipework. Occasionally I've had the opportunity to work with a local retired plumber but could really do with something more reliable. If you have any more advice I'm willing to listen. Thanks.

Print off some a3 sheets with all the above on and get down the merchants and hand them out in person. Might not get anything, but you may just catch that one person just at the right time.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for someone to work with me on a...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate...
Replies
Views
I’m a Level 3 NVQ Qualified plumber who worked...
Replies
Views
hello Mick Thank you for your message. Please...
Replies
Views
Eddy varela
E
Back