I'm not going back to work after this! | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss I'm not going back to work after this! in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

plumben

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Good day,

Please I got your contact through an extensive internet search for a charity work position, I want to entrust a donation to you for charitable project to handle on my behalf, I am diagnosed of cancer 24months ago before the death of my late husband by assassin, and soon i will be undergoing surgical operation in due time which i pray to survive, and i want the philanthropist work which my late husband have been doing to continue, but because of my health condition i will not be able to carry out the work myself that is why i am willing to hand it over to you to do with the sum of $12,520,000.00 USD, to create shelter for widowers, less privilege and poor people in your community. I have earlier informed my lawyer about my decision willing the money to you for charitable purpose.

If you are interested sincerely, please kindly contact my Barrister Mr. Ratha email address: [email protected] please calls his phone number: +855978583820 or drop your phone number for him to call you, ensure that you send message to him with my reference; KHMR/TAN1/NOB70.

Thank you for understanding and be blessed.

Yours respectfully,
Mrs. Tan K.C

You will probable get hammered with the exchange rate when converting it to sterling not to mention income tax.
I would reply soon based on her poor health or before that Nigerian internet line goes down.

You lucky so & so... I wouldn't wait for it to arrive in your account, the money's a certainty so get spending already... I'll have a vw t6 please :)

Last edited:
Hope your booking a big Christmas do for all the guys off the forum, weekend in London all expense's paid and travel costs, unless your booking coach's to pick everyone up so we don't have to worry about driving !! Are you getting rid of all your tools etc.. or burning them ??

All tools being given to homeless people each day for them to pawn. Haven't got many left now, all the good bits gone.

Gotta dash, just about to cook my now usual fillet steak for tea (bought on cc of course).

Life's great, couldn't be happier.

Hope your booking a big Christmas do for all the guys off the forum, weekend in London all expense's paid and travel costs, unless your booking coach's to pick everyone up so we don't have to worry about driving !! Are you getting rid of all your tools etc.. or burning them ??

i was planning a two week holiday for everyone on the forum getting a whole hotel complex and free bar, all expenses paid, i'll just stick it on my card till she transfers me the monies

I don't think you'll be getting anything I've just called him with my bank details and he's promised to send it all to me:yes:
Just booked a one way ticket to Aus in the morning adios you bunch of losers:punk:

Similar plumbing topics

You can PM them via clicking this link...
Replies
Views
Supplying and demand I suppose depends on...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
In my experience, the way these things usually...
Replies
Views
Thanks very much Sav - I've just sent you a pm...
Replies
Views
Thanks for taking the time to reply. Both the...
Replies
Views
Back