i'm too pretty to work | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss i'm too pretty to work in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

johnnyplumb

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
i thought i'd heard it all with peoples excuses for not being able to work, what about this for an excuse, lol

[DLMURL="http://www.perthnow.com.au/business/worklife/london-woman-laura-fernee-says-shes-too-attractive-to-work/story-fnhohetd-1226647294922"]London woman Laura Fernee says she's 'too attractive' to work | Business News | Business and Finance News | | Perth Now[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the same problem even the most attractive women cant help throwing themselves at me i'm now afraid to go into a customers house unless armed with a toolbag full of extra large condoms:bigcry:

She just looks like your average 47 year old who looks after herself to me.

Or so i was told ! Thought she was minging ! And as soon as she opened her mouth i just wanted to bury her next to the scum that killed that soldier today !

... pppp.jpg

Tou know what it could be Michael Jackson! I've heard people say he's not dead.

And we know he was a fan of disguises...

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello Sergiu I would use it, but it's hard to...
Replies
Views
It's not 'amateurish', what you've had...
Replies
Views
Just a guess, but you may find that the...
Replies
Views
Hi RPM, Gasway were the first company i...
Replies
Views
Back