Imagine getting this job.... | General Plumbing Jobs Discussion | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Rickster123
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 140

Discuss Imagine getting this job.... in the General Plumbing Jobs Discussion area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a plumber but do have an understanding, as your putting all your gear away and running out the door.

If you did take it on you could expect to turn up and find him there waiting to give you a hand !

I notice everyone's backed away from it. Love people with a little knowledge they are deadly

I notice everyone's backed away from it. Love people with a little knowledge they are deadly

You would love this one then mate................."Sanivite is no good, I demand a new one under warranty!"

Well sir, if you connect the sink waste to the outlet of the pump you will get a fountain in the kitchen every time the pump discharges.

Love it. Installed by them no doubt??? Clearly don't know how it works

Love it. Installed by them no doubt??? Clearly don't know how it works

Installed by a mate who is a kitchen fitter come plumber come electrician.
"The instructions say you can use the lid inlet!"
Yes you can, one of these 2 but not that one ffs!

Installed by a mate who is a kitchen fitter come plumber come electrician.
"The instructions say you can use the lid inlet!"
Yes you can, one of these 2 but not that one ffs!

Another case of didn't RTFM!!!

Anyone got the clif notes as I stopped as soon as I saw combi and 2 bathrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise...
Replies
Views
Sometimes the connection point of the cylinder...
Replies
Views
Yea basically just tof and make safe
Replies
Views
Ok great...really hoping it wasn't a leak.
Replies
Views
Back