Immersion Heater or Water heater | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Immersion Heater or Water heater in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

I do not live in the UK so not always familiar with the right term. My mother has a flat in London that needs a new immersion heater to heat hot water for bathroom and kitchen.. She currently has an electric one that is very old and needs replacing. I went to B&Q, Homebase sites to look for a new one but all I find are the parts, not the new tank. Am I looking under the wrong name (I tried water heater).
Also any recommendations for someone that will sell and install.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
There's no leaks anywhere above it. The water...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Just a thought but did you check the fuse box...
Replies
Views
  • Question
They are easy to find by Googling once you...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Electric shower and an under sink water heater...
Replies
Views
  • Question
hi all, i need help to fix the leak from a...
Replies
Views
Back