Immersion Timer (spur) | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Immersion Timer (spur) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanios

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi,
Got a customer who only wants to use his night tarrif immersion on vented cyl, and complaining of lukewarm water during the day.. I told him its false economy and as a compromise suggested putting daytime immersion on a timer. At the mo its wired into a fused spur as it should be, what are my options in terms of adding a timer? Can I use this kind of timer that replaces the fuse spur?

Or do I wire to a plug, and get a plug timer?

Ta

Brilliant I can guess which one he will go for :)
Cheers!

Brilliant I can guess which one he will go for :)
Cheers!

I've used the Graslin ones quite a few times, they're solid. About to fit the LAP one for the first time tomorrow. Will find out how good they are in due course I guess!

If reviews are anything to go by the Graslin is the correct choice
Hate fitting cheap parts but customers love buying them :)

Last edited:
just a quick note some immersions heater have to have dedicated supplys and need to be wired by a sparky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

so if you already have and use E7 then it...
Replies
Views
The energy market is totally distorted , one...
Replies
Views
yes , the meter for the immersion heater. Not...
Replies
Views
Resistance should be about 18 ohms, +- 2 ohms...
Replies
Views
Basically sounds like nothing was set in stone...
Replies
Views
Back