In multilayer pipes, why is there a 25mm and a 26mm? | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss In multilayer pipes, why is there a 25mm and a 26mm? in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi. I'm plumbing an old house in Spain (Among lots of other work!). I'm going to use multilayer pipe of varying sizes but when looking there is a 25mm and a 26mm. Can anyone tell me why?

Different manufacturers so one started doing saying look ours has extra flow potential now a few offer 26mm

you won’t notice anything so pick what’s easiest local to get / been around locally for a while

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
The stopcock wasn't too far away, but far...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Nice! I didn't know that existed. Appreciate...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You should be ok then but still allow rodding...
Replies
Views
  • Question
https://www.ipsflowsystems.com/cpvc-solvent-cem...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, hope this is okay to post. Just over...
Replies
Views
Back