In need of an apprenticeship/ work placepent | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss In need of an apprenticeship/ work placepent in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

I

Imran22

Hi
My name is abdi i am 15 years of age (16 on May 22nd). I leave school in june. During my last year of education I attended Brocenhurst collage at the age of 14 whereupon i completed my technical certificate in plumbing and past all my exams and workshop assignments. In additon to this i am taking 7 G.C.S.E's.

I am very hard working and consciencious and very reliable. I am looking for an apprenticeship or work placement to complete my nvq level 2 with the intention of going on to collage where i have a conditional offer which is subject to me being employed as an apprentice/work placement to do Nvq level 3 in plumbing/Gas engineering at Northwest london collage.

I can provide refrences from Brockenhurst collage and proof of certification.
Please get back to me as soon as possible; due to the condition i need a letter of confirmation to send to Northwest london collage by August.

(Based London)

Regards
Abde Harrak ([email protected])

Similar plumbing topics

In my opinion, it would be much better if your...
Replies
Views
Contact op via the pm system if you can help
Replies
Views
Hello thanks for your post and joining the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am Aiden longster and I am looking...
Replies
Views
Be really careful with online companies...
Replies
Views
Back