Indicative price for Combi installation please anyone? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Indicative price for Combi installation please anyone? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jonosss

Hello
Apologies for asking but I am in need of a ball park figure for a boiler replacement. I am in the Dartfor, Kent area and want to replace existing gas boiler for a Combi. Aldo change location from downstairs to room dirrctly above its current place. Remove existing tanks from loft, as not required for Combi. Remove existing hot water tank. Indicative price please would be much appreciated

:welcome: to the forum jonosss ...

How long is the piece of string I'm holding by-the-way?

That to me is what you're asking folk to tell you here! You're best off getting some free estimates from people who can see what you have installed and from there give you what you require!

£2-5k would be my stab in the dark :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Want a guide line price then call BG , when you get back up off the floor call 2 or 3 local guys round for a more realistic price, it will depend on what boiler you want ! along with things like gas supply, where to run condense pipe and more important where will the flue go ??

:welcome: to the forum jonosss ...

How long is the piece of string I'm holding by-the-way?

That to me is what you're asking folk to tell you here! You're best off getting some free estimates from people who can see what you have installed and from there give you what you require!

£2-5k would be my stab in the dark :)

Thanks for the reply diamond gas, much appreciated. Issue is that prior to posting I did as you suggested, called in 2 local people to price up. Problem is that both failed to turn up, a complete no show, this despite arranging a date in advance. Hardly installs confidence in them, and I am reluctant to risk wasting any more of my time which I believe to be at least, if not more, valuable than theirs.

I wanted therefore to see what a ball park figure for this work would be before I tried again to get people round, hence my post. Decision on if to get work done at all based on this.

Extremely disappointed in the behaviour of these characters who continue to tarnish the trade.
Thank you

can I just add that when I say "2 local people" in my previous post I mean 2 seperate companies

can I just add that when I say "2 local people" in my previous post I mean 2 seperate companies

Try posting a request here [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas engineer.[/DLMURL]jonoss... Give your general whereabouts and you can chat with the respondents before they call, check them out sort of :)

Good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hard to say without seeing it/some pics. It’s...
Replies
Views
Morning All, I have 1800’s farm house 3...
Replies
Views
So getting back to my original question, do...
Replies
Views
Back