inflating expansion vessels | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss inflating expansion vessels in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a devil of a time trying to pump one up using a bicycle pump - is there an automatic pump anyone would recommend? handy but not too pricey??

many thanks

dave

It's a good bit of exercise for your arms!!

I have a Regin pump and an angled valve adaptor and it works great. The main problem is getting access to the expansion vessel!

dont get the silverline one they are useless. I got one and it had a double head i had to modify it to use the stupid thing.

Don't get a "today's tools" one!

broke the first time I used it

I've got a mitchelin foot pump, comes with a really long hose and a lot easier to pump using your leg!

Divers pony bottle........lasts for ages and just get it filled for a couple of quid.

Don't get a "today's tools" one!

broke the first time I used it

Ditto. Was told it was the Regin one (which I asked for!) Came wrapped in bubble wrap and was told someone had ordered it but never came in for it. Absolute shiite, 2nd use, the valve attacment broke, Regin everytime (Cue the freebies Mr Regin rep!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thanks for the info. Went over today and it...
Replies
Views
Alpha 2/3 manual. Shows variant with air...
Replies
Views
A
As above 1 bar is more than enough vallants...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a...
Replies
Views
R
thanks mate.
Replies
Views
rahul sood
R
Back