Info about heating pump controller | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Info about heating pump controller in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hi,

I am wondering could anybody help. I am looking for information about heating pump's controller - what brand is it and model. Its installed in my home, but no description. This controller stop working, cannot connect with the pump anymore. The service man doesn't know how to operate this
20210119_105631.jpg
. I will appreciate your help. See picture attached.

Similar plumbing topics

In the end decided to follow Chuck’s advice...
Replies
Views
Alpha 2/3 manual. Shows variant with air...
Replies
Views
Its a Combi. Its a Worcester Bosch Greenstar...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage...
Replies
Views
Heating will run until hot gets up to...
Replies
Views
Back