inspection chamber/ access ?? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Ellis
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1K

Discuss inspection chamber/ access ?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ellis

hi all
Ive dug trench to add new wc in garage the run is about 4.5m long im going down inside out the wall bend 90 degree add inspection chamber then straight 4.5m run to Tee into current pipes that run into manhole other side of fence. do I need another inspection chamber where I old pipes are?? what about rodding access?? ive attached pics think

thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 42
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 41
nice to see you bent the lead water main :D and thats too close to the surface for my liking

talk to buildings control, they will ensure you get it right and also sign it off for you, helps when selling yr place later on

As lp says. Get talking to lbco, he'll be signing it off and dont be surprised if he wants more than regs.

It needs PPIC at either end pea shingle and as close to surface concrete surround

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi How did you get on with your toilet...
Replies
Views
Thanks Shaun and Last Plumber. I checked the...
Replies
Views
Yes or as your first drawing but with an...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for...
Replies
Views
Yes I’d do that too, just shut the radiator...
Replies
Views
Back