Install a new Combi boiler and replace the old heating system in London (SE16) | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Install a new Combi boiler and replace the old heating system in London (SE16) in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

muyeliuxing

Hello Fellow Forum users:

I want to install a new combi boiler at a flat I recently purchased. The flat now has an old system boiler (with hot water tank at upstairs). So we need to replace this boiler with a Combi boiler (I am thinking VaillAnt eco Tec28), I am also thinking to replace all the pipework and radiators as the pipes are now exposed and t not looks great!

So, any experienced installer and plumbers who could possible do this job before this Christmas, please leave a message to me.

Best,

Kai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Stick with heat only. You most probably still...
Replies
Views
let it cool down first then try it
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Bypass issue? I would certainly call Veissmann...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back