Install Radiators Via Wall Using Speedfit | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Install Radiators Via Wall Using Speedfit in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi All,

I'd like to install new radiators in my home which are currently fed by copper pipe via the floor boards. I live in a bungalow and access beneath floorboards is quite good access. I'd like to change the piping to come out the walls instead and therefore looking to use speedfit products.

Could anyone please advise which products I'd require for this and how practical it is to do so?

Thanks

I don’t understand your use of “therefore”?

If I were asked to alter you piping so that the radiator feeds came out of the wall rather than the floor I would definitely do the job using copper pipe and soldered fittings.

I don’t understand your use of “therefore”?

If I were asked to alter you piping so that the radiator feeds came out of the wall rather than the floor I would definitely do the job using copper pipe and soldered fittings.

As I'd like to change the piping to come out the walls, I'd like to change not only the route but the pipes to speedfit as I just thought this would be more practical But I presume you would use copper as that would be the best way to future proof it given it is within the walls?

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Oh! Figured it out! Pushfit stems. One wall...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have spoken to the plumber again and he said...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Thanks for the comments fowlerboi. Like you I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Why is it outside? It will freeze and the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I wouldn't worry about them. Leave them a be...
Replies
Views
Back