Installing my own boiler.... | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Installing my own boiler.... in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dave1

Don't worry it's not what you think,

I am GSR but only through my employer, I think I know the awnser but thought I'd see what you guys think. Can I install a boiler in my own home? I don't think I'd be able to use my company's registration as we do work for a HA. I don't work privately so I have no interest in getting my own membership as yet.
I'm guessing the awnser is no but I thought I'd see what you guys thought?

i dont see a problem, but worth asking your governor if you can do it on the firm for insurance and bc if you get me?.

The answer is yes you can install in your own home you'll have the proof of competency I'd imagine! Difficulty comes when you want to register it. I'd ask your manager for permission to use the company registration. You never know they may allow you too? :)

It was more the registration side of things that got me thinking... Thanks for quick replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

In the back of the fireplace there will be a...
Replies
Views
Yeah I think there was loose wiring in the...
Replies
Views
Could be the expansion relief or an overflow...
Replies
Views
T
Please advise me. I am a disabled pensioner. I...
  • TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
  • Boilers
  • Latest:
  • TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
Replies
Views
TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
T
Hi appreciate and thanks to all that replied...
Replies
Views
Back