Installing seals in Barber Wilsons gooseneck spout | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Installing seals in Barber Wilsons gooseneck spout in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Please let me know how to replace the seals in a Barber Wilsons kitchen "gooseneck" faucet. These are the seals that go in the base of the gooseneck, not the individual faucets. I have the kit from BW - four rubber seals/washers, two metal "half" washers and an aerator. If you have photos of the procedure that would be even better! Thank you!

Here are photos of the washer/seal kit and the area where the leak is...

02FF26AC-EE11-4891-BF5A-F18B2909265E.jpeg

C0275E8F-E0C9-43FB-8634-B41EDCF63686.jpeg

Looks to me like that is a nut. Get a spanner on that nut and gently see if it moves. Once in there you should see the o rings to be replaced.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi. I have a kitchen mixer tap unit with older...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Replacement complete valves are available, you...
Replies
Views
Thanks - just the info I was looking for. I'll...
Replies
Views
I suppose the other question I forgot to ask...
Replies
Views
thanks Riley, i will try what you suggested...
Replies
Views
Back