Installing Selkirk flexible vent on water heater | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Installing Selkirk flexible vent on water heater in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

I am trying to install Sellkirk flexible vent onto my water heater and I’m getting confused as to which end connects to the water heater and which end attaches to the existing vent pipe. The flexible pipe has two ends one of which is a male one of which is female but I don’t know which is which. One end has an inner and outer pipe and the other and only has one pipe. Which end of the pipe is female and whiether male or female attaches to the water heater. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks Brian

Photos of each end are attached

Are you allowed in your state to adjust your gas water heater without being licensed?

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Please let us know what it turned out to be!
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Thanks for the comments fowlerboi. Like you I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello. Yes I did that with all of them and no...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You need a mcalpine V33WM, the site won't let...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I think it's likely you want to use a 3/4" BSP...
Replies
Views
Back