Instant Hot Water Tap | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Instant Hot Water Tap in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Bee nasked to supply and fit one of these for a customer

one that supples hot water at nearly 100 degress

Any one got any ideas or anything i need to look out for

Tap is looking at £500+

Here is the sort of thing

[DLMURL="http://www.quooker.com/07_uk/site.html"]http://www.quooker.com/07_uk/site.html[/DLMURL]

Its for a residential property so urn would be to big
I fitted one of these for The King of Malaysia.(hows that for name dropping)
Simple to fit but come with a strange plastic thing that you are supposed to drill into the waste pipe for the pressure relief pipe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I fitted one of these for The King of Malaysia.(hows that for name dropping)

oooooooh,get you !!

I put one in for one of the a king Nuisance family once,think there was four of them,seems a lot more,keep bumping into them all the time

yikes.gif
yikes.gif

But as said ,would be afraid to fit if minors in the property,seen some nasty scald burns on kids,not very nice

It does have a child proof knob.

At £790 plus I don't think I'll be fitting any of them.

Will of course be subject to Part P regs so would need sparky as well.

Last edited:
thinks the same,my new toy,upgrade from the old model

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tefal-BR308845-Quick-Deluxe-Stainless/dp/B0024NL6U4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=kitchen&qid=]Tefal BR308845 Quick Cup Deluxe Stainless Steel: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home[/ame]

these boiling water/cool water taps take little space above the work top but below,take up the whole unit,I do not have one to spare or a grand :(

thinks the same,my new toy,upgrade from the old model

Tefal BR308845 Quick Cup Deluxe Stainless Steel: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home

these boiling water/cool water taps take little space above the work top but below,take up the whole unit,I do not have one to spare or a grand :(
The Quooker one I fitted was (from memory-2 yrs ago) only about 8" diameter and about 15" high so would fit at the back of a cupboard.
I have the Tefal one at home(got it from Baxi rewards) but since the novelty has worn off we all use the kettle again now

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
take iso valves off and fit 1/2 inch x 22mm...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You Can Use Boiler, Heat Pump.
Replies
Views
C
  • Question
Is there a ball valve on the flexihoses? Might...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Do you have a water cistern in the loft that...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Marley Equator Demount tool in 15mm seem to be...
Replies
Views
Back