Instant water heater regs | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Instant water heater regs in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Percy84

Gas Engineer
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows the regulations for fitting undercounter unvented water heaters?. I'm gsr but haven't got my ticket for unvented cylinders but I'm sure I've heard that the ticket isn't required for unvented appliances under a certain size. First time I have ever been asked to fit an instant water heater but not sure wether or not I can do it legally. Any help or info would be appreciated, thanks.

Need to be G3 mate

Only difference under 15 l you don't need to notify local building control/ gas safe

He is Gas registered? Thought everyone that had the GSR badge could see all the locked forums? If not then I apologise and I will ask Lou to move it back. ( clearly I am still
Learning. Sorry).

Np plumbers arms needs the red plumber badge

Gas safe forum blue gsr etc

Similar plumbing topics

A
  • Question
If they are physically close, one unit under...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot...
Replies
Views
  • Question
They are guidelines and advice for pipe sizes...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It’s under warranty get Worcester out
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Did you ever find out what the issue was?
Replies
Views
Back