insurance work | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss insurance work in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

parkesy_plumb

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
who does insurance work (call out/breakdowns)?

I do some for corgi and another home emergency insurer and looking to get more work of this kind. Any one do this kind of work?

I don't, and not quite prepared to go down that route.
I hope you get more work. It's that time of year, so those tyres of companies will be well busy

Last edited:
Do emergency stuff for Able Group, but not since September as can't keep up with my own work. I quite like going out late night/early morning, no traffic on the roads.

It amazes me that people will pay £100 + per Hr to these company's , but if they call you direct they expect it done for £30 or less, regardless of the time of day.

It amazes me that people will pay £100 + per Hr to these company's , but if they call you direct they expect it done for £30 or less, regardless of the time of day.

Had one other day rang 6 am said 150 quid to come sort snapped it up

quite often crank it up joe out of hours try your luck mate

was chatting about this down local plumbs other day one plumb said he charges 200 out of hours just to cap and comes back next day to repair with another charge lol

Last edited:

Similar plumbing topics

Hi RPM, Gasway were the first company i...
Replies
Views
C
  • Question
does the bath price include the panel or is it...
Replies
Views
Yea basically just tof and make safe
Replies
Views
Anyone help with above questions?
Replies
Views
This reminds me of the time I diagnosed a...
Replies
Views
Back