Integrated basin and worktop | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Integrated basin and worktop in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

look for oak bathroom furniture... found lovly cabinets for surface mounted basins for client on web. They come in smaller sizes and are easy to fit

look for oak bathroom furniture... found lovly cabinets for surface mounted basins for client on web. They come in smaller sizes and are easy to fit
Trouble is they are about 5 times the price! Thanks for the suggestion though. If you have any more details on what you found that would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're hard pushed to find anything that isn't made in China now. Even Twyfords has closed its UK factories and outsources its manufacturing abroad

Did you get anywhere with finding an alternative to the bath store my space? We are looking at the same stuff as I love the integrated top, however it is to fit in a space that is 1400 so I will end up with a gap of 20 at the end, and although I can get a filler piece for the upright I am not sure what to do with the surface. If you came across any other options please let me low thanks

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I would of clipped the pipework but it is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You need a mcalpine V33WM, the site won't let...
Replies
Views
Hi sir i don't suggest you go out on your own...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Unfortunately what was used to reduce the hole...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Having a Viessmann 100W using the 4 pipe...
Replies
Views
Back