Interference from back boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Interference from back boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

robh1f

Hi new on here and a sparky by trade....so apoligies first!! Been to a mates flat who has a back boiler which is serviced yearly but when it fires up his satellite picture sort of freezes then comes back to normal. Before I go around to start testing it all has anyone had this problem before?? Don't know make or model yet just hoping to save myself a bit of troubleshooting time!! Cheers Rob.

Yes, this is not that unusual. Last time alot of years ago, I changed the gas valve and it stopped it. Apparrently it was to do with interference from the solonoid motor.

I get inteference from my normal aerial when i switch on and off a lamp in bedroom, both cables are no where near ech other. I think it is one of those things, I think the only option would be to try and move the cable as far away from boiler as possible

its the supressor that causes this it is located on the gas valve solenoid and can be bought seperately

Speaking to another Sparky at the wholesalers today and he said gas solenoid as well!!! Thanks for replies Guys most helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Oh dear. Plumber it is!! I chose the wrong...
Replies
Views
E
It sounds like that needs to be sealed from...
Replies
Views
We've just sorted one of these situations...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately the fitting of a new Venturi did...
Replies
Views
Back