Intergas boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Intergas boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone of you guys installed, serviced, repaired, Intergas boilers?
Are they any good, reliable, efficient?
Thanks in advance

Yes there great, I suppose we will now get a link to an Italian boiler no

HI ECOWARM thank you for you reply.
These Intergas boiler are less expensive than the overate Vaillant and Worchester I will soon get one installed as I like the functional description of it.
Regarding the Link for an Italian boiler, I know a lot of cheaper boiler has been exported and they last the same as the.. German? one : are they German? With parts manufactured in Italy, East Europe and China.
That link that you already saw is for some small production boilers but if you really watch close you will see the strong construction and reliability, actually I would like to know your expert opinion , don't be afraid to offend me calling it Italian .... what ever you like.
They're expensive but not much more than the top German one, I can't have one cos they're not imported in UK.
Regards and thanks

ggman .. IMHO a boiler is a boiler! Some are made to tolerate muck more than others. If your system is thoroughly cleaned and well protected you've set your appliance up to last a good while. My concern with the less well known appliances is the lack of readily available parts & should it go wrong, the availability of someone confident to work on them!

:D:D:D

HI ECOWARM thank you for you reply.
These Intergas boiler are less expensive than the overate Vaillant and Worchester I will soon get one installed as I like the functional description of it.
Regarding the Link for an Italian boiler, I know a lot of cheaper boiler has been exported and they last the same as the.. German? one : are they German? With parts manufactured in Italy, East Europe and China.
That link that you already saw is for some small production boilers but if you really watch close you will see the strong construction and reliability, actually I would like to know your expert opinion , don't be afraid to offend me calling it Italian .... what ever you like.
They're expensive but not much more than the top German one, I can't have one cos they're not imported in UK.
Regards and thanks

From what I've seen these boilers are not cheaper than some Vaillants, when including the cost of the flue and the compulsory fixing kit.

The boilers do seem to be good quality and come highly recommended by a lot of installers, I haven't personally fitted one.

I am impressed with them and would fit one if someone wanted. In fact I've got myself booked on to one of their Platinum 5 training courses next week to learn more about them and to see what they are like.

I'll let you know my thoughts then.

I went on the course a month or so ago, was quite impressed with them and certainly wouldn't hesitate in fitting one.

I heard a rumor that they come with a 10 year warranty. Don't know it it's true.

Ha just read on their website that the 10 year warranty is on the heat exchanger

Last edited:
I think its a standard 2 year warranty.

3 Years if you fill the registration card in and 5 years if installed by someone who has completed the course and is a 'Platinum Member'.

10 years on the heat exchanger of which they haven't had any failures to date apparently.

I also went on the course and was impressed....if a customer wanted one i would would have no probs fitting it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

My only real critisism of them, is that they are not the best looking boiler out there, they definatly need the cover for the pipework at the bottom to tidy up (an extra), next time I have a airing cubard or garage install I'm planning on giving one a go.

We have done 2 in the past, 1 in roof and other in pantry, agree not the best looking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

What are engineers opinion on Intergas, I've...
Replies
Views
N
Check the pressure after running and see if it...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Enough info in instructions and online. The...
Replies
Views
I need someone to replace my boiler, I am...
Replies
Views
if when you have run the c/heating then its...
Replies
Views
Back