intergas boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss intergas boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

customer want me to quote for in intergas combi I could do with some advice . does the boiler come with the elbow to make the flue exit in the centre or is this extra.how easy are the controls . do intergas do rf external controls or is it easy to fit the hioneywell rf prog room stat (eg are they 240 or low voltage) also does it have internal filling loop or do I need to fit external one

also if there is no auto air vent and the boiler is located at the highest point eg loft could the boiler have problems with airlocks

No AAV , sealed system? If so what do the mi's say about siting requirements?

just got manual up on internet and noticed the combi needs an external auto bypass

also noticed the combi does not come with jig or expansion vessel its an extra is this correct

Need to order offset flue instead of standard - same cost.
Jig is extra, either with expansion vessel mounted within or external.

fit a ferroli modena HE
all the benefits of an intergas but central flue expansion vessel fitted inside easy to wire up stainless hex and an AAV. and only 4 moving parts

fit a ferroli modena HE
all the benefits of an intergas but central flue expansion vessel fitted inside easy to wire up stainless hex and an AAV. and only 4 moving parts

Had any bother yet Jules? How many you fit? Genuinely interested

ferrolli pays for my hollidays every year thank you ferrolli
do they pay for the holiday so you can get away from customer complaints lol on a seriouse note mate are they any good I fitted a few optimax boilers was impressed with them but customer service and reliability was bad .getting through to them on the phone took days

Intergas don't do any controls.
No internal filling loop.
needs a bypass.

For a intergas at the highest point on the system, unscrew the manual vent and fit a auto air vent

im changeing ferrolli boilers after they have been fitted only 4 years went to one today flooded the kitchen new boiler going in now a main eco elite

the wiring on the intergas boilers allows for 24volt or 230v controls.
the boilers are all sold as boiler only with flue/ex vessel being options to suit the installation.

the combi can be fitted with the flue offset to centralize, or the elbow and have the flue to the left side,
(the open vent intergas has to have the offset flue as the flow and return go up the left top of the boiler)

im changeing ferrolli boilers after they have been fitted only 4 years went to one today flooded the kitchen new boiler going in now a main eco elite

what boilers do you fit?

yes previous ferrolis are not good boilers but as with all manufacturers ferroli have had to up their Game and this boiler is pretty good. We can all moan about how a particular manufacturer is shocking blah blah blah.
i'm guilty of it too only fitted 1st worcester last week and it was ok

i'm sure your maunfacturer of choice has made some shocking boilers.

Had any bother yet Jules? How many you fit? Genuinely interested

i've fitted around 20 so far no bother at all.

can get a 27kw version for 525 + vat inc flue and clock.

32 kw 555+ vat inc flue and clock

Last edited by a moderator:
i've fitted around 20 so far no bother at all.

can get a 27kw version for 525 + vat inc flue and clock.

32 kw 555+ vat inc flue and clock

there good prices, but i think I will wait a while before fitting a ferroli.
even if they are good other installers can be the test pilots.

They are damn tempting at that price, but what about PCBs etc? old ferroli's fried pcbs for fun and parts are a nightmare to get hold of.

Also, how good will warranty be if there's no engineers to cover claims? why does website say warranty is 5 years/2 years?

i fit main eco and baxi boilers but any thing what the customer supplys really

they have a 5 and a 2 year waranty option with the boiler similar to logic / logic +

Saw one in merchants at a breakfast morning a month or so ago, looked like a simple boiler, honeywell electronics, all stainless pipework, etc. though I've not gone out my way to fit one.

i fit main eco and baxi boilers but any thing what the customer supplys really
There you go baxi have made some dogs in there time but you still fit them.
Not having a go just to point out manufacturers have made poopboliers at 1 time or another. But mud does stick and it pass something by because of a bad experience or bad reputation. But so far i havent had an issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

if when you have run the c/heating then its...
Replies
Views
T
Do a slightly dodgy job and let the extractor...
Replies
Views
I did fit a Viessmann 200-w a few months back...
Replies
Views
Hi Gerardo, thanks for your tips - they’ve...
Replies
Views
Anyway, you can always increase the boiler...
Replies
Views
Back