Intergas Boilers | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Intergas Boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

northcarr

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi just wondered if any of you guy fitted these and are they any good .

i would like to know how much they are and who stocks them,what garentee you get,like the idea of so few working parts

Turnbull builders merchants stock them

Comparable with Rehema on price

V good boilers

Its all very well mentioning your local stockist but that means nothing unless you say where they are.

Its a serious problem getting hold of Intergas boilers. They have chosen Plumbase as their national chain of merchants but in many areas there are no Plumbases holding any stock of Intergas boilers at all. Thats my problem in North West London.

Intergas will only supply a minimum of three boilers per order/delivery and so buying a single boiler from Plumbase is a problem in many areas.

A common sense view would be for a branch to order the three boilers and keep the remaining two in stock.

More sensible still would be for one branch to keep the full range in stock and supply to other branches in their region. But Plumbase will not do that in some areas.

North London has perhaps 10% of the UK population and its surprising that Plumbase are apparently so uninterested.

Tony Glazier

City Plumbing are Intergas Stockists. My local City Plumbing are also putting me onto the Intergas 1/2 day course.

I spoke to the intergas rep today outside plumbase and i have the same issue that I cannot get a boiler on the same day, they are trying to address the situation so he says

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

What are engineers opinion on Intergas, I've...
Replies
Views
N
Check the pressure after running and see if it...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
No I don’t believe
Replies
Views
Enough info in instructions and online. The...
Replies
Views
I need someone to replace my boiler, I am...
Replies
Views
Back