Intergas Boilers | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Intergas Boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jomor

My sister and I have arranged for gas to be suppied for the first time to our deceased parents property and then want to install a gas central heating system. I joined the forum to get recommendations for the best condensing boilers to fit but it was not clear cut. There seem to be conflicting reports about the same boilers, some plumbers recommending ones that others condemn. From other research, I now reckon that an Intergas boiler is the one to go for. The separate heat exchangers for DHW and CH removing the need for a motorised diverter valve and various other technical innovations that eliminate other moving parts and ensure condensing action without a secondary heat exchanger even in DHW mode, seem to suggest that this will be a very efficient, very reliable and easily maintained unit. Very few plumbers mentioned these boilers. Am I missing something here or is it that they are relatively new to the UK market and not many plumbers have personal experience of them?

i guess its just that the intergas rep hasnt been around trying to sell them, my local PTS ect push for baxi and other brands..

they look good, but only from what ive seen on their web site.. i'd just make sure you fit a magnerclean because you'd not want that heatexchanger blocking up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

R
Wb 4000 recently installed, and just balanced...
Replies
Views
Return temperature
R
You've already spent thousands on a new boiler...
Replies
Views
Great summary and well done for getting it...
Replies
Views
oh, i see
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Hi John, This was actually a house I'm...
Replies
Views
Back