Intergas flue conundrum.. | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Intergas flue conundrum.. in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
This one is for the guys that have been installing intergas boilers before williams stocked them. I ordered the wrong flue to go with my rapid boiler and also ordered the wrong plume kit. Williams sent out the correct flue instantly which was amazing. Now I need to get hold of a plume kit that goes with the rapid boiler. Aluminium the tech guy said. Any of you guys know who stocks these boilers and accessories. I would be most great full to know.

Cheers

been fitting the compact HREs only to date, they did change the flues on those a while back, which was a bit of a pain. Surely williams can get the right bits if you find the stock numbers of them.

Just collected my first rapid today, and am a bit puzzled why they've gone to an aluminium flue duct rather than plastic on the combi compacts, going to see the rep tomorrow so will ask the question. Have concerns about longevity though.

Just collected my first rapid today, and am a bit puzzled why they've gone to an aluminium flue duct rather than plastic on the combi compacts, going to see the rep tomorrow so will ask the question. Have concerns about longevity though.

bit of topic but baxi solos are still alu internals

Not sure about the Solo HE but solo 2 /3 etc. were, and am seeing a few staring to rot out at the terminal end, and thats without being a condensing appliance.

Not sure about the Solo HE but solo 2 /3 etc. were, and am seeing a few staring to rot out at the terminal end, and thats without being a condensing appliance.

yea just fitted one a few weeks ago solo he it was last of the non erp ready ones

been fitting the compact HREs only to date, they did change the flues on those a while back, which was a bit of a pain. Surely williams can get the right bits if you find the stock numbers of them.

Not in stock as intergas ran out

My thoughts exactly. Time will tell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

as he says its from an openable window
Replies
Views
E
It sounds like that needs to be sealed from...
Replies
Views
That looks like oil fit twin. Insides plastic...
Replies
Views
That's galvanised box corrogated steel decking...
Replies
Views
Yes, I did see that the matter of putting Mag...
Replies
Views
Back