Intermitant fault on Biasi boiler (Newcastle) | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Intermitant fault on Biasi boiler (Newcastle) in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DANHODSON

Hi, I have a Biasi boiler and the hot water only works intermitantly when the heating isn't on. It works perfectly when the heating is on. I've had a couple of plumbers come out to have a look, drink tea, scratch there arses and then never get back to me. One plumber turned the hot water temperature all the way up which seemed to fix the problem for a little while. From what the plumbers I've had out so far have said the diverter valve and diaphragm appear to be operating normally. The error sequence on the lights refer to 'circuit board error.' I've also got a heated towel rail that has never worked since I've owned the house that I would like fixed.

thank you for posting this. if anyone is able to help please pm danhodson directly. thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Just for completion, and to have this archived...
Replies
Views
Is your boiler the 'Ideal Logic Heat 12' (i.e...
Replies
Views
I feel for you, it's a bad position to be in...
Replies
Views
Speak to Baxi regards the warranty, as they...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back