Intermittent heating issue. Worcester Bosch Combi | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Intermittent heating issue. Worcester Bosch Combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkAqua

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Got a intermittent heating fault with a Worcester Bosch 30Kw Combi 5-6 years old.
It has Drayton Digistat RF+1.

Boiler works fine in hot water. Heating worked when i switched it into service mode.

The Drayton receiver box has the alarm LED permanently on red

The batteries have been changed in the stat

I tried to re-commission the stat to the receiver to see if that helped, but to no avail.

There wasn't 24v coming into the boiler from the receiver unit.

I'm going for new digistat and receiver unit. or is there something I'm missing?

regards

Try linking the receiver out.

I have had quite a few go, they don't seem to last much over 4 years I have found.

Agreed, those receivers are nothing but trouble.

Yep, there's plenty of sellers on eBay selling drayton receiver repair kits as there so common at failing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

J
  • Question
Does it have the 3 contacts above where the...
Replies
Views
It worked! Brilliant and amazing! This has...
Replies
Views
well its two months new and id just thought id...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
GeorgeHunt
G
Back