Intesa/Ariston combi boiler dhw problem | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Intesa/Ariston combi boiler dhw problem in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

reedjr

DHW fires up but shuts down within seconds.

Water gets quite (too?) hot but little comes out of tap and formerly cold radiator out pipe gets hot.

Central heating works absolutely fine but occasionally looses a bit of pressure (this may be a small amount of water as the system is very small with only 4 radiators on most of the time).

I have recently descaled kettling exchanger with Sentinel x800.

Assuming that the diverter might be failing/blocked. Has an electronic actuator. What is the best thing to check first?

Any ideas gratefully received.

Actuator on page 41:
http://www.ariston.co.uk/uploads/doc4836d8f6570d6.pdf

Cheers,
Jonathan

call out a experienced gsr engineer there may be many possibilities why dhw is playing up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Problem found, it was a blockage... mostly in...
Replies
Views
Please personal message me with your gas safe info
Replies
Views
Ok I would wait a while until the others come...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a Main Eco 30 Combi boiler I...
Replies
Views
M
Thanks guys. And thank you Mirzaghalib for...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back