INTIAL GAS SAFE INSPECTION | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss INTIAL GAS SAFE INSPECTION in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hi people of this forum I have a quite unique situation, I have recently finished my college course and have applied for my GSR, the previous threads that I have read in this forum say that they would like to see a calibrated FGA, knowing this I have looked up the prices and they are way out of my budget, bare in mind I am only twenty years of age. Can someone shine some light on this matter for me because I am quite worried to say the least ;(

Iirc City plumbing (others may do it too) let you hire one for day/week basis, it was about £10, but probably dearer now. This should obviously be calibrated and go from there. Alternatively purchase a 2nd hand one and get in calibrated Or better if it comes with calibration certificate.

As Undertrained has stated plumbers merchants usually have them for hire ? , my local Plumbase has 3 calibrated anton units for hire at £15.00 a day .
I recently had to purchase a new unit when mine was found to be past economical repair on its service and calibration, I part exchanged it for another Testo 327 the basic kit was £399 +vat direct from them via Plumbase. 😉👍 Kop

Similar plumbing topics

FGA not required all the time, for example SE...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Partly insurance but mainly because 'you' are...
Replies
Views
Morning All. We have a gas safe inspection...
Replies
Views
Don't lose your good habits in that time!!!!
Replies
Views
Back