Intro of myself to everyone | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Intro of myself to everyone in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Hi all,

Thought I would introduce myself on here. I used to be a member under a different name a few years ago but haven't been on here for a long time and can't remember my old details. Anyway I run a local small plumbing business called PlumbRepair-Cardiff. I have been a qualified plumber since 2015 but on the tools since 2012 having completed my apprenticeship at the age of 36 after numerous rubbish jobs where nothing ever worked out after leaving the forces. I'm qualified to Level 2 City and Guilds. I was in my 3rd year starting the Gas Level 3 but had to leave as my employer at the time could not keep me on and I couldn't find a replacement.
I am looking to do my Unvented soon when all this virus stuff is over and also going to do get my gas done next year hopefully so I will be looking at local training centres in and around Cardiff.
Look forward to chatting to everyone and thanks for the chance to join like minded individuals.

All the best Gavin

Hello and welcome pr

Similar plumbing topics

Wow thanks for posting. And thanks for posting...
Replies
Views
O
  • Article
Are at home Level 2 courses actually viable...
Replies
Views
OLG0824
O
  • Question
Hi all I’ve just joined the site as I find...
Replies
Views
One DM in five years? Congratulations on...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I...
Replies
Views
Back