IQE boilers at Screwfix | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss IQE boilers at Screwfix in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bunker

If you are OFTEC you can now buy IQE boilers from Plumbfix....looks a bit like a Grant to me.

Anyone know anything about IQE?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-01-08 at 12.59.25.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-01-08 at 12.59.25.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 71
As far as I can tell, its a Group own brand for B&Q, Screwfix and plumbfix.

It looks like all their stuff is OEMd by the usual manufacturers.

IQE Installer site

IQE Householder site

Slightly confusing message - telling householders that B&Q energysaving are "the exclusive retail installers" and at the same time promoting them through Plumbfix.

The gas range are rebranded Sime boilers, so I'd imagine these are some crap oil boiler they've done the same with

Not seen them, will have to have a look. Do you know the warranty offered bunker?

Not seen them, will have to have a look. Do you know the warranty offered bunker?

I believe from the blurb on the plumfix counter the gas ones have a 10 year warranty, don't know what it s worth though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

External hounsfield heat only. If you really...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, all new to this breakdown life...
Replies
Views
CJAY40
C
W
Or £50 for an indemnity policy.
Replies
Views
S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
Apologies gmartine. The website is...
Replies
Views
Back