Is anyone looking for a trainee in Kent or South-east London? | Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Is anyone looking for a trainee in Kent or South-east London? in the Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

M

Marty32

Afternoon all

I'm looking for a trainee/plumber's mate role with someone who is willing to give me decent hands on experience and be willing to give me one day a week release for college to obtain the tech cert and obtain an NVQ level 2 from practical on site work.

I'm 32 years old and live in Dartford, have a full, clean driving licence and have had previous experience and have the Water Regs qualification.

I'm very committed and a hard worker and if someone is willing to show me the ropes and work as a team I will always give 110%

If anyone is interested and wants a chat either on here, by phone or face to face, please send me a message and I'll come straight back to you.

All the best and much appreciated for taking the time out to read my request.

Martyn

Hi all

Just following up on my request - does anyone have any vacancies for London or Kent?

Please contact me as I'll be available from April.

Good luck to all that are seeking work also.

All the best

Martyn

Afternoon all

If anyone has any vacancies for the above please send me a private message. I am looking for work in South-East London and/or Kent.

Many thanks

Martyn

Similar plumbing topics

Hello thanks for your post and joining the...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am currently doing my gas...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Good I am looking for a work shadowing...
Replies
Views
Back