Is that right to add inhibitor in boiler filter? | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Is that right to add inhibitor in boiler filter? in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

UK
I had an engineer today added inhibitor in the boiler filter via Magnaclean when he did the boiler service after taking off the filter.

But before the engineers all added inhibitor in the radiators, and I searched online that majority information shows the inhibitor should be added in radiator.
So is it ok or right to add inhibitor in the boiler filter via Magnaclean?

Thanks for any input!

Basically if you have a normal system it doesn’t matter where you add the inhibitor into the filter is and easy one as it’s empty after after he cleaned it into a radiator he would have to drain some water off the radiator unless he was using the pressurised type of inhibitor. It doesn’t matter where you add it as the water mixes in the system

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks All. After much persuasion the...
Replies
Views
What type of boiler is it?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you for your query and doubt! I went...
Replies
Views
J
I've seen a few with boxed in flues and they...
Replies
Views
Back