Is the polypipe screeded floor panel required? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Is the polypipe screeded floor panel required? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anthony G

Hi,

We're getting a UFH system in the new kitchen as part of our house extension. We were quoted for a Polypipe system.

The pipes have been laid out today and (having done a bit of research) I was surprised that they'd been tacked straight onto the damp proof membrane. I was expecting the Polypipe screeded floor panel.

view

Do I have any reason to be concerned? Our builder describes it as unnecessary.

Anthony

Never been involved in wet ufh, but if that is your only DPM I think I would be concerned with all the punctures through it now.

is there any insulation below? normally something like kingspan / rigid closed cell foam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

What you have is standard new build practice...
Replies
Views
J
A gas engineer with respect and quality will...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
R
Contract your own local council building...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your comprehensive reply...
2 3
Replies
Views
Don't forget to make sure you buy your gas...
Replies
Views
Back