Is there where the resting water level would be in the trap? | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Is there where the resting water level would be in the trap? in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Red arrow..

IMAG1138.jpg

As above, but it looks like the trap has been modified or the middle part of it has been turned around so the outlet is inline with the waste pipe
As it is the pipe from the half bowl is always full of water
Does it work OK

As above, but it looks like the trap has been modified or the middle part of it has been turned around so the outlet is inline with the waste pipe
As it is the pipe from the half bowl is always full of water
Does it work OK

It doesn't drain well and initially I thought pipework arrangement to blame but on looking at it I can't really say that's at fault necessarily. It could have been done better but the clipped pipe running along the back is at a fall and so I'm changing my verdict to just blocked and will be taking apart and clearing out.

The initial question was just to confirm my thought process...

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi, I have a few issues with my bath drainage...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I’m looking for guidance to access the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ah so this should work? And keep the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Don’t believe what the package says only...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Depends on the floor if you can guarantee no...
Replies
Views
Back