Is this bend in a PEX pipe too much? | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Is this bend in a PEX pipe too much? in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi,

I by chance discovered that amongst a bunch of copper pipes, I have a PEX pipe that runs through a void between the original house and extension. The image is from the back of a store cupboard where the pipes run up and then into the original house between floors.

I suspect this pipe has been in place for at least 12 years, if not more. We have lived here for 5. It was only when I looked up the void, I discovered this bend. Personally, I'd have opted to use an elbow.

Anyway, some might say it's been fine for years don't worry but figured I'd ask.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_4653.jpg
    IMG_4653.jpg
    698.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4655.jpg
    IMG_4655.jpg
    384.8 KB · Views: 9

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Well done, BUT, does it work and then does it...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
  • Question
Many thanks for the advice.
Replies
Views
  • Question
No, they are rubbish and generally a right...
Replies
Views
  • Question
No you can’t use an ufh one as they have a...
Replies
Views
Back