isar boiler problem | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss isar boiler problem in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hornet

i have one of these **** boilers installed by the home grant warranty is out and i have no heating or water as i turn the boiler on sometimes the burner light comes on for a brief cuple of seconds then goes blank and does nothing not shaw if its the panel orthe main pcb any help please

Last edited by a moderator:
caqll an engineer there is no way you will be able to ascertain fault or should even try

hi allready stripped it down took me minutes ,just wonderered if any one would know or had the same problem its a isar he 30 combi boiler i understand this is a common problem with these boilers

Total Class-Before i was qualified, but copetant on the water side of things I WOULDNT TOUCH A GAS APPLIANCE>Your endangering your self ,anyone who lives with you and your neighbours too.
Leave it alone and phone a gas engineer.

said it before and will say it again
we should not be giving advice to non registered people about boilers its dangerous and plain daft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

You need a new service engineer not a new...
Replies
Views
clean the lead from the control panel to the...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately the fitting of a new Venturi did...
Replies
Views
Our boiler has started making a noise on start...
Replies
Views
External hounsfield heat only. If you really...
Replies
Views
Back