isar he24 control panel not working but boiler does ....please help | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss isar he24 control panel not working but boiler does ....please help in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ojha

i have this isar he24 boiler whose control panel does not work (programmer) but boiler is fine , i opened up the control panel disconnected the purple wire changed the battery in control panel and hooked it up again....and it lights up .and works fine for few mins or sometimes hours until you press a central heating on sign on the programmer . if i repeat the process of unhooking the control panel and remove the battery and hook it up again (again it works) ...until i press central heating button or hot water ...what seems to be the problem?? any one please help me with this annoying matter.

they are so many programers, give us a clue and MAY BE able to help

its the one where you can see display ...and there are buttons to set timer . i think i meant by display unit not programmer , sorry not proffesional . the display unit is the one.it has only blue light lit but cant see any display in it , boiler works fine , i have to guess and press a button to put boiler on and off , any help cjg i think its best called( user control display unit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

clean the lead from the control panel to the...
Replies
Views
No I do not. Second to that I don’t even have...
Replies
Views
You need a new service engineer not a new...
Replies
Views
All sorted now and running better than ever...
Replies
Views
Just happened to be rummaging around on the...
Replies
Views
Back