isar he24 ideal boiler error code H 5 | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss isar he24 ideal boiler error code H 5 in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jdb64

Guys

Have a ISAR HE24 Ideal boiler which runs for about 15mins then come out on error code H5 I think its to do with the pcb links not being set up right ....but the boilers been in and running for 5 years ???? any ideas

Cheers

JDB

Hi BDL

Did try the links , works for about 15mins then faults on H5 ,maybe the pcb is faulty ?
Dont have any info on what the links should be set on so only going on what was there originally

thanks fixter

i will give that a go , at present there are two links one in 1 and one in 2 ??

what colour borad is it??? should only be 1 in pin 3 for the isar he24

Last edited by a moderator:
I would advise you to stop messing with it ! if its been ok for 5 years playing around with the links on the circuit board will not fix it. Not unless you have fitted a new one and got it wrong

Thanks quality I know wher you are coming from

The only nagging doubt I have is that I found a post on another site about an ideal boiler that the links must have come loose as they werent correct when the checked them i.e one must have fell off

I just wanted to check that the posistions and number of links were correct .Problem is no links manual is suppiled with the boiler docs.

Its an Isar HE24 boiler with the orange v9 PCB fitted

thanks again

link manual i have it here in front of me.. its says it should have 1 pin in 3
is it isar he + programmer,, if no

dose the label on the board number end in a 2 or greater e.g 033di_9_(2)

if one of the 2 are correct the manual says should have 1 pin in 3

if no then 2 pins one in 3 and one in fo 4

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all your help

In both setups pin 3 only or pin 3 and pin 4 error code pin h5 is displayed

I guess the PCB has had it

Seems these PCBs are built not to last , good money spinner I work alot with industrial control equipment most controllers will give you 15 - 20years 24/7 work rate

I suppose the difference is the manufactures know that if some like fords loses car production they wont be buying their kit again !! poor old joe public

Thanks for all your help again

Ideal issued an amendment for pcb`s with certain serial Numbers
But as I have mentioned if its broke changing the jumpers will not fix it
Maybe try gasmans service kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Nothing you can check yourself as it states in...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
There won’t if it’s the factory board as ideal...
Replies
Views
200% won’t be the reason the cylinder isn’t...
Replies
Views
I have a 4 years old Ideal boiler not a combi...
Replies
Views
A
The more plume the better Pressure guage...
Replies
Views
Back