I've found the definitive way to fix Biasi boilers... | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss I've found the definitive way to fix Biasi boilers... in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm taking out a Sime friendly format on Tuesday. I'd like to see that go the same way.

I had a biasi in my own gaff got 8yr out of it not a problem when the hex started to fur up couldn't be arsed so just stuck a logic in lol

what have biasi done to you mas?

I just don't like them Steve. I used to do a lot of work for a letting agent, most of his landlords had fitted Biasis a few years ago and they all started breaking. I just saw a few too many of them last year!

Biasi are cheap boilers but they are ok for about 6 years.
The custard gets what the custard is prepared to pay for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

A
I looked up the faults out of curiosity as I...
Replies
Views
Or elec bills as it would be running...
Replies
Views
M
I would advise you to use a gas safe...
Replies
Views
J
its bleeding old, not efficent, and parts cost...
Replies
Views
Hello All. The pump was disconnected and...
Replies
Views
Back